Honeywell Forge Alarm Management
Honeywell Forge Alarm Management | Process Safety Analyzer
The Process Safety Analyzer module automates the process of validating process safety systems to continuously ensure process safety. In addition to providing proof to authorities, the effort of validation activities is significantly reduced.
The Process Safety Analyzer (PSA) module of Honeywell Forge Alarm Management automates the process of validating process safety systems to continuously ensure process safety. In addition to providing proof to authorities, organizations can also reduce the time and effort of validation activities.
Process Safety Analyzer provides automated tracking, recording and validation on the condition of safety instrumented systems and final elements, with views and reports for analyzing their current and past condition and helping to quickly identify areas of attention for testing or maintenance.
PSA includes three main features:
- Shutdown Analyzer (SDA) that focuses on safety instrumented systems, and validates that all recorded operations were executed as expected in a timely manner
- Safety Element Scout (SES) that focuses on final elements keeping track of all operations, and validates that these occur as expected
- SIL Reporting (SIL) gathers KPIs from Shutdown Analyzer and Safety Element Scout for automatically generating reports to support on SIL analysis
Process Safety Analyzer provides the following benefits:
- Increased safety and production regularity, enabling early identification of faults
- Decreased downtime for planned testing, taking credit of successful unplanned operations
- Automated analysis and reporting, helping users to be efficient and effective
- Better documented safety compliance to the company, regulating agencies and third parties
- Exception-based safety inspection, focusing on the items really needing attention
- Decreased time required onsite for planned testing and better remote cooperation