Experion® HS is a powerful software platform that incorporates innovative applications for Human Machine Interface (HMI) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
What Is It?
Experion HS is a solution that allows operators to monitor and control the plant environment, using real-time data for displays, trends and loop faceplates. An onboard historian archives valuable plant data. It is easy and intuitive, and can be used by plant managers, plant maintenance engineers, process engineers and operators in many industries to improve efficiency and productivity.
The newest version of Experion HS supports Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system and runs on cost-effective workstation-grade personal computers.
How Does It Work?
With out-of-the-box functionality, users simply configure the platform instead of building it from the ground up. Operations can begin soon after point and hardware configuration is complete, and it is highly scalable to meet changing system requirements.
Standard features include:
- Seamless integration with ControlEdge PLC and RTU for improved configuration time by up to 95%
- Enhanced field level HMI connectivity through Experion PPC (industrial-grade touch Panel PC)
- One stop SCADA solution – native Historian, integration with ControlEdge HC900, Safety Manager, Safety Manager SC and other third-party devices connectivity
- Secure data connectivity and integration over Cloud friendly OPC UA Interface
- Distributed system architecture (DSA) that allows HS systems to publish and subscribe data easily from other HS/PC/LX and PKS/EBI (publish only) systems
- Wide variety of standard SCADA interfaces – Modbus TCP/IP, DNP3, IEC 61850 Ed2, IEC 60870, Classic OPC DA, HDA and A&E and more
- Powerful core SCADA features: HMI, trending, real time database, open connectivity, alarm/event infrastructure, on board historian, server redundancy
- Advanced alarm/event management subsystem, 300+ built-in system displays, configurable reports, extensive history collection and trending
Experion HS enhances operator response and provides readily available information and data for operator effectiveness. It improves safety management of critical processes and equipment. In addition, productivity tools enable faster and more accurate engineering with automatic documentation creation and improved online modifications and validation, resulting in better engineering and maintenance efficiency.
Please sign in to activate purchase options