HERMetic Valves for Marine Applications
Honeywell’s HERMetic valves are specially designed to support all portable HERMetic equipment with quick connectors and represent the base for the zero-ullage reference when installed at the appropriate height.
HERMetic 1-inch compact valve: It's available in two variants:
- HERMetic Compact Valves C1-SS-W (with 1-inch male BSP pipe thread)
- HERMetic Compact Valves C1-SS-P (with a special pressure cap cover designed for use with hazardous chemicals)
- HERMetic Compact Valves C2-SS-BL (blind cover)
- HERMetic Compact Valves C2-SS-W (cover fitted with a 1-inch quick-connect nipple)
- HERMetic Compact Valves C2-SS-SEC (doubly-locked security cover)
- Deck Valve A-4 SS: This stainless steel AISI 316 valve comes with Teflon gaskets and a swing away cover fitted with a 1-inch quick connect male coupling.
- HERMetic Deck Valve A-4-2-1 SS: For use with all HERMetic equipment with 1-inch, 2-inch, and 4-inch connections.
HERMetic valves are available in 1-inch, 2-inch and 4-inch sizes, depending on the equipment to be fitted on the valves. The top part of the valve is designed to support all HERMetic gauging and sampling equipment with a 1-inch, 2-inch or 4-inch connection.
What Problems Does It Solve?
Honeywell’s HERMetic valves are the interface between the tank and the gauging or sampling equipment. They ensure proper connection of the units and prevent any gas release from the tank during gauging and sampling operation.
Please sign in to activate purchase options