Enraf Tank Gauging
Enraf Servo 954
Enraf Servo 954 advances the art of tank gauging with proven measurement technology and advance software algorithms for even better performance.
What Is It?
Enraf’s automated tank gauging has been leading offerings for more than 30 years now with more than 65,000 Servo’s installed world-wide. Honeywell continues to invest in this flagship product line and we now have an upgraded version of our field-proven 854 ATG which now can address even more applications in a challenging process environment. Enraf Servo 954 is designed for accurate and reliable measurement in liquid / vaporized liquid applications with extended level & temperature ranges. This embraces modular design offering utmost flexibility to choose options needed for your specific application. The advancements in software algorithms further enhance its performance by making it the most accurate, reliable and versatile gauge in tank farms / terminals.
How Does It Work?
Enraf Servo 954 multi-function device provides a flexible and adaptable solution for a wide range of measurements and interface options needed for safe and efficient terminal operations
- Product level
- Interface level
- Product and gas temperature with spot or average temperature measurement, or temperature profiling
- Density measurement and profiling
- Direct water bottom measurement or via capacitive probes
- Average continuous density monitoring connecting one or more HART pressure transmitters
- SIL certified NO/NC alarm relay contact or 4-20 mA output for direct connection to a Distributed Control System (DCS), or safety and overfill protection systems such as Honeywell
Enraf Servo 954 tank gauges will help end-users improve safety & operational efficiency in Terminal operations by:
- Accurate measurement in liquids including vaporized applications
- Improve reliability under dynamic conditions
- Maximize storage capacity with the lowest safety diagnostic cycle time
- Enhanced safety with SIL certified AO/DO options for overfill prevention
- Modular design for ease of maintenance
- Simple & cost-effective: migrations for legacy & 3rd party gauge
- One-stop integrated gauging solution for all your terminal needs
- Measurement ranges up to 150 m
- Working pressure up to 40 bar
Please sign in to activate purchase options