Portable Gauging & Sampling for Land Applications
HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem - Land Applications
The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem is a portable sampler dedicated to terminal and refinery storage applications where closed sampling of chemicals or liquids is required, and a sample of approximately 0.47 litre of liquid is needed.
The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem is a portable gas tight sampler for closed operation with liquid transfer. The transfer of the liquid from the sampling bottle to a laboratory bottle occurs by over pressurizing the upper chamber of the sampler with a pump. It is ideal for the following cases:
- For applications involving chemicals with low/ high viscosity
- When a representative sample of the tank content is required
- When no gas release is permitted during sampling operation
- When a differentiated type of sample is required (spot, bottom, running, zone)
- When 2-inch HERMetic compact valves are installed on the vessel
How Does It Work?
The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem allows easy installation on 2-inch HERMetic compact valves with quick connect coupling. The sampled liquid is transferred into a laboratory bottle after sampling for laboratory analysis. The sampler carries the KEMA 06ATEX0027 (II 1 G c IIB T6) Construction Safety Approval and complies with the European Union’s Directive 94/9 EC. It is approved by all major classification societies. The unit complies with a host of regulations, including API (MPMS Chap 17.11).
Technical specifications include:
- Maximal tank overpressure: 0,3 bar, 4,4 psi
- Tape length: 30m, 100ft
- Capacity of sampling bottles: ~0,47 l
The HERMetic Sampler GTX Chem ensures safety by preventing exposure to potential fire, health and air pollution hazards, and guarantees a representative sample of the content inside the tank for further laboratory analysis. Users benefit from lower operation and maintenance costs.
Please sign in to activate purchase options