Cisco Wireless Controller
The Cisco® Wireless Controller enables simple management and deployment of the Honeywell OneWireless™ Network via Cisco 1552S Aironet® Access Points.
- Integrated Cisco CleanAir™ technology, which protects 802.11n performance by creating a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network
- Cisco ClientLink technology, specifically for mixed-client networks, optimizing overall network capacity by helping ensure that 802.11a/g and 802.11n clients operate at the best possible rates
- Cisco Wireless Controller supports system-wide functions to deliver:
- Flexibility to configure wireless policy, management, and security settings at any time through centralized provisioning and management
- Faster response to business needs through centrally managed wireless networks
- Standardized access point configuration for software versioning