Series 600 Pilot Regulators for Pilot operated Gas Pressure Regulators
HON 630 is a pneumatic pilot for gas pressure regulators with throttling diaphragm HON 402, HON 502, HON 503 and HON 505 according to DIN EN 334. It is used for outlet pressure control.
- High regulating accuracy even in case of wide inlet pressure variation
- Double control stages, single-stage version optionally
- With inlet pressure and loading pressure gauges and upstream fine-mesh filter HON 905, also available with outlet pressure gauge (optionally)
- Optionally with vent valve HON 915
- Optionally with electric remote setpoint adjustment
- Suitable for non-aggressive gases, other gases on enquiry
- CE registration according to PED in combination with HON gas pressure regulators
- According to DIN EN 334, the pilot is an integral component of this device.
- Max. admissible pressure PS: 100 bar
- Max. inlet pressure pu max: up to 100 bar
- Outlet pressure range Wd: 0.3 to 90 bar