Gauging and Sampling for high-pressure Tankers
A solution that makes possible the compulsory gas-tight gauging and sampling operations, at high pressure, while maintaining the intrinsically safe design for explosion safety.
The challenge is to assure the compulsory gas-tight gauging and sampling operations, at high pressure, while maintaining the intrinsically safe design for explosion safety.
What Is It?
The high pressure gauging and sampling solution comprises 4 components :
- The Deck Valve: Made of stainless steel with high Molybdenum content and PFTE seals: it ensure easy sampling operations and prevent against water contamination and release of gases.
- The UTImeter Gauge: Ullage, Temperature, Interface.This model has been reinforced to maintain gas tightness, while staying lightweight and easy to operate.
- The Sampler: The Hermetic sampler GTX CHEM 0.7 bar is designed for the maximum security of operations while keeping the operations simple and quick.
- The DIP: The HERMetic DIP 2 GT 07bar 30m allows checking on the presence of sediments at the bottom of the tank
- Shuttle and parcel tankers operators compliance with environment and MARPOL regulations
- Gas-tightness has to be maintained during gauging and sampling operations
- Intrinsic safety against explosive atmospheres hazards
- Compatibility with Hermetic Valves
Please sign in to activate purchase options