Wireless Device Manager
Honeywell OneWireless™ Wireless Device Manager (WDM) manages the ISA100 Wireless™ (IEC 62734) field device network and field instrumentation.
- As a gateway, WDM handles communication between ISA100 Wireless field instruments and information systems. It hosts a rich portfolio of interfaces, including Modbus, HART, OPC-UA, OPC-DA, and Experion CDA, Honeywell Enraf and Gateway General Client Interface (GCI)
- As a system manager, it governs field devices and the communication between them
- As a security manager, it issues security keys to wireless devices for joining the wireless network.
With WDM, users are able to:
- Rapidly integrate wireless field instruments into their control and advanced applications
- Easily monitor and troubleshoot the wireless network with preconfigured report and key performance indicators
- Reduce cyber security threats with an application proxy agent and a secured HTTPS-based interface
- Increase data availability and overall network reliability through redundancy capabilities.