HERMetic Accessories for Marine Applications
Honeywell’s HERMetic range of marine accessories includes portable hand dipping, gas sampling and gas pressure measurement instruments for connection on all HERMetic compact valves.
The accessories include:
- HERMetic DIP 2: A 500-mm long graduated DIP rod, designed for easy penetration of sediments on tank bottom. It is attached to a 30-m long stainless steel tape.
- HERMetic DIP 2 GT: This is a closed, gas tight version of HERMetic DIP 2.
- HERMetic OXY: As per IMO requirement for Tanker Safety and Pollution Prevention, oxygen level needs to be determined before starting crude oil washing. The HERMetic OXY samples inert gas (or any other gas) over full tank height while preventing any gas release into the atmosphere.
- HERMetic Press: Provides reliable reading within the range of 1500-mm vacuum and 2500-mm pressure water column.
- Adaptors for MMC & Tanktech Valves: Storage tube and adaptors for HERMetic equipment (gauges and samplers) enable connection on existing non-Honeywell valves onboard.
All HERMetic accessories can be easily connected to HERMetic compact valves through a 1-inch quick connect coupling. In addition, Honeywell provides adaptors to connect the units to existing foreign valves onboard.
What Problems Does It Solve?
The HERMetic range of accessories is essential to operations and helps users comply with the IMO requirements on Tanker Safety and Pollution Prevention 1978- Resolution A.446 (XI).
Please sign in to activate purchase options